Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Day of Changes



This past rest day resulted in a number of changes to the CFOT point totals.

Daniel and Jed nailed down the second- and third-place spots in FGB, while Brandon finished a mere seconds behind Daniel to finish second in Linda.

And an old, bald guy ended up finishing second in the 3k run at 12:06.

No changes occurred in the standings for the women, so all the point totals remain the same.

I've updated the CFOT point totals for everyone through the first two cycles of the throwdown.

I've also updated all of the past entries with updated results and point totals (Top 3 Women and Top 3 Men are all current now, too).

Get ready for some lactic acid as we start the next cycle with squatty Lynne!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn you, Mike! My first, and probably only, chance at placing anywhere in the top 3 in this Throwdown has been snatched away. :) Nice time on the run, man.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike:

I did the 3K yesterday so I think my point score should change, no?

Mike Minium said...

Yes, you're right, LB. I updated your score.

Good job, eagle eye!

Vanessa K said...

Mike,
I too did the run yesterday...