Thursday, March 20, 2008

CFOT Results: 400m Repeats


Michael Johnson, possibly the greatest 400m sprinter of all time, in full stride


We got to experience some serious lactic acid in today's workout:

Four rounds for time:
Run 400 meters
Rest 2 minutes

This WOD was scored by lowest total run time.

Top 3 Men:

Brandon 4:30
Nabil 4:45
Mini 4:46

Top 3 Women:

Casey 5:26
Beth 5:57
Audra 6:06


Fortunately, our next WOD doesn't really require much lower body. It's a descending ladder of handstand push-ups coupled with an ascending ladder of L-pull-ups. Good times!

The CFOT totals have been updated through the 400m-repeat workout.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to enjoy my time on top for another hour or so.

JP said...

Brandon, I didn't know you were a top guy...

cool.

Laurent said...

Are you excited because you are a bottom guy?

Anonymous said...

Brandon -

good idea to mix it up like that.

Anonymous said...

I do generally enjoy mixing it up. I even go Wounded Skier every so often. I go Power Bottom less often, however.

Anonymous said...

4:45 on the 400m runs today on a track. 1:03. 1:11, 1:15, 1:16. I cut 14 seconds off my last time with this one, and went from 1:05 to 1:03 on my best effort. I think lighter running shoes and less wind helped.

4:30 is FAST. Nice job Brandon!

11 rounds of Nate 2 days ago. Time to work on the HSPUs some more!
Climbed yesterday.
Feeling good!
Allen

Anonymous said...

Having just been informed what "Wounded Skier" is, I am hereby revoking Brandon's internet access.

TRocksTheParty said...

ohhhhh Brandon got in trouble!!!!!!