Monday, March 24, 2008

CFOT Results: Clean-and-Jerk 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 Reps



Dimas performing some clean-and-jerk magic at the 1996 Olympic games


We had a great opportunity to hone our Olympic lifting skills with the clean-and-jerk workout we did yesterday.

This was a good one to do on the heels of the snatches we did a couple of weeks ago.

Top 3 Men:

Connor 275#
Daniel 232.8#
Steven 232.5#

Top 3 Women:

Tamara 185#
Candace 141.2#
Kirsten 108#


Today's workout is 30 muscle-ups for time.

The CFOT totals have been updated through the clean-and-jerk workout.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, darn, Mike. You missed it! Of course the day that you don't come and confirm the scores this would happen...I got 275.0005# on my clean and jerk. Which--by the way--is also a pr--but just barely. You won't be able to confirm it with anyone, since I was trying not to overshadow Connor--who was also doing some good--although not nearly as incredible--work on his own. I just try to be humble, as you know.
...Anyhow, Mike, you can just give me my five points now and no need to confirm--really. Especially don't talk to Tamara, Candace, or Kristen--they will just confirm what I am saying here..and you can just take me at my word.



LB

Anonymous said...

LB...your secret is out! I saw you hit 275#, I'm thinking about using your method to pull ahead of Casey in the metcons.

-T-

Anonymous said...

LB -

That was HUGE!

Nice job.

bad brad

steven T said...

so i drive to cf long beach where im greeted at the entrance and asked if they can help me... because apparently they are closed today for some reason.

bastards!

steven T said...

and let me recheck the plates i might have really done .9

KC said...

I maxed out at 108 lbs. Nice work on the 275, LB. :)

Candace said...

i got 141.2# mike. and don't forget the .2#. That is very important as the final round i attempted 151.2# and missed the jerk. I maintain that at 151# i would have successfully completed the round.

Way to go LB.

C.