Friday, March 7, 2008

CFOT Results: Diane




Today's CFOT WOD was Diane, which is 21-15-9 reps of 225# deadlifts and handstand push-ups.

Daniel crushed this one, putting in a time of 3:08, leaving all others as also-rans.

The top 3 male Rx'd finishers:

Daniel 3:08
Steven 5:56
Loren 8:22


On the women's side, Candace was the only one from our ranks to do Diane as Rx'd, finishing the workout in 16:52. Well done, Candace!


Tomorrow's workout is hang squat cleans 7x3. We'll be scoring it based on the single best 3-rep set, not based on the total volume of all seven sets.

Anyone wanna handicap tomorrow's favorites?

Both the men's and women's CFOT counts have been updated.

7 comments:

Brad Greenlee said...

Damn, Daniel. Nicely done. I thought Steven's time was unbeatable. I guess you have much less distance to cover on both exercises.

Anonymous said...

Yes...Clearly this workout must be SO MUCH easier being short! that must explain why Steven took twice as long?
Nabil, What happened?

-Daniel

Anonymous said...

yeah, no shit! I too am tired of the "its easy b/c you're short". I don't take anything away from Connor when he dominates a heavy lift by saying you can ONLY lift that amount b/c you weigh 230. I know plenty of people who are 230 lbs. and can't lift anything near what Connor does, just as there are plenty of short people who suck at pullups, hand stand pushups (me being one), pushups, etc. Connor can push a ton of weight not b/c he is heavy, but b/c he's been busting his ass throughout college and continues to do so. Daniel dominated this workout b/c he too busts his ass and has put a lot of work into his HSPU's, an exercise everyone else is getting owned at. Way to smash on that workout Daniel!

Wow, I feel like I've defended short people's honor and revealed my secret man-crush for Daniel all in one comment!

Also just noticed I make reference to several guys and busting ass.

Brad Greenlee said...

I hope you realize I was kidding. A little heightism is all I have to go on, since I'm never actually going to beat Daniel at anything.

daniel said...

Nabil,
Thanks for standing tall for short people all over the world.

I am a little concerned though about all the references to my ass.

Anonymous said...

Hey Brad maybe I did over-react. Perhaps its the man-crush, or maybe its because Daniel "..was my R.I.O., my responsibility."

Radar Intercept Officer

daniel said...

Nabil,
You workout long enough, something like this happens. You gotta let it go.