Sunday, March 30, 2008

CFOT Results: Fight Gone Bad


A photo of Fight Gone Bad from a seminar at CFHQ in Santa Cruz


We got our second taste of Fight Gone Bad (FGB) this month yesterday.

The men's top three finishers remained unchanged. And two of the top three female finishers were the same as last time as well.

Most importantly, though, everyone (except yours truly!) either matched or exceeded their FGB performance from just 10 days ago! It was awesome to see such effort and output. That's what this whole month has been about: putting in the time and seeing results.

And once again, major props to Brandon and Tamara for showing us what's possible in FGB. Outstanding performances by both.

Top 3 Men:

Brandon 425
Daniel 370
Nabil 350

Top 3 Women:

Tamara 328
Candace 292
Beth 260


Enjoy the rest day.

Our final workout is perhaps the most fitting workout to end this throwdown on: Fran.

I can't wait to get it on, and I'm sure all of you already have the pre-Fran jitters going like I do.

And I can't wait to see Tamara's and Patrick Fran-fits.

The CFOT totals have been updated through our FGB workout.

7 comments:

TRocksTheParty said...

Dude!!! The outfits are so sweet!!! I might even get arrested if I walk onto San Pablo tomorrow ;) P-Hole better wear extra tight undies cause his shit ain't right either.

Yall better get some tomorrow cause P-Hole & TRocksTheParty are about to get down with the get down!

Anonymous said...

Mike, be honest. Did you promise Glassman your firstborn if he made Fran the final WOD for the Throwdown?

Anonymous said...

Last day of the Throwdown. Let us remember our fallen comrade who currently holds the CFO record for Fran.

In Memory of Steven:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w2w8nYq-7o

Candace said...

Steven came over for dinner last night and it's rumored that he may be coming back with a vengeance tonight.

Candace

Anonymous said...

so what do I win?



brad gilliatt

daniel said...

Just stay on my wing...


And WTF is up with Fran? I'm still in the hurt locker from fight gone horribly wrong.

Mike Minium said...

That'd be awesome if Steven could come in and show Fran what he's made of once again.

If anyone can come in and root me on at 4:30pm (it's the only time I can do it), I'd love the fan support.